The Nasdaq is residence to some of the globe’s largest and most successful pc gaming companies. If you’re seeking to invest in the video gaming market, these are the 5 companies you must keep an eye on.
Gaming companies on nasdaq
The Nasdaq Composite Index has endured a number of market corrections in recent years, but the tech-heavy index has always managed to recover and reach new heights. This year is no different, as the Nasdaq is up more than 27% so far in 2019.
One sector that has been Boolean integral to the Nasdaq’s success this year is the gaming industry. The popularity of gaming has grown exponentially in recent years, thanks in large part to the proliferation of mobile devices. With that in mind, here are five gaming companies that are worth watching on the Nasdaq Exchange.
1. Activision Snowstorm (NASDAQ: ATVI).
2. Digital Arts (NASDAQ: EA).
3. Take-Two Interactive (NASDAQ: TTWO).
4. Zynga (NASDAQ: ZNGA).
5. Sea Limited (NASDAQ: SE.
5 Gaming Companies to Watch in 2020
The gaming industry is growing at an unprecedented rate. The global games market is expected to reach $196 billion by 2022, up from $139 billion in 2018, according to a report from gaming research firm Newzoo.
A large part of this growth is being driven by the increasing popularity of mobile gaming and the rise of new genres such as battle royale and live streaming. But there are also a number of publicly traded gaming companies that are worth keeping an eye on. Here are five gaming companies to watch in 2020.
1. Tencent Holdings- Tencent is a Chinese corporation with a massive presence in the video gaming market. The business possesses the biggest video game publisher in the world, Supercell, in addition to the popular battle royale game PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG). Tencent likewise has a stake in various other significant pc gaming firms, consisting of Blizzard, Impressive Gamings, and Activision Snowstorm.
2. Electronic Arts- EA is one of the largest video game publishers in the world and is responsible for some of the most popular franchises, such as FIFA, Madden NFL, Battlefield, and The Sims. EA has been investing heavily in mobile gaming and live streaming in recent years and is well-positioned to benefit from the continued growth of these segments.
3. Activision Blizzard- Activision Snowstorm is one more giant in the video game sector with some of the most preferred franchise businesses, including Call of Duty, World of Warcraft, and Candy Crush. In addition, the company has been focusing on broadening its reach into new markets such as esports and mobile video gaming.
4. Take-Two Interactive- Take-Two Interactive is best understood for its Rockstar Games subsidiary, which includes some of the most successful computer game franchises ever made, such as Grand Burglary Vehicle and Red Dead Redemption. Take-Two likewise possesses 2K Games, which releases preferred titles such as NBA 2K and Bioshock. In addition, the firm has been investing heavily in esports and also could be one to enjoy in 2020.
5. Ubisoft Entertainment- Ubisoft is a French video game publisher with several popular franchises under its belt, including Assassin’s Creed, Rainbow Six Siege, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon, and Far Cry 5. Companies like Ubisoft Watch out for this stock in 2020.
5 Pc Gaming Firms to Expect the Future
The Nasdaq is residence to much of the globe’s major tech firms, and the video gaming market is no exemption. Here are five pc gaming firms worth looking for in the future.
1. Activision Blizzard (ATVI)
Activision Blizzard is just one of the largest video game developers in the world, with a profile comprising several of the most popular franchise business in pc gaming, such as “Call of Duty” and “World of Warcraft.” In addition, the company also has a variety of major esports organizations, consisting of Major League Gaming and also Overwatch Organization.
2. Electronic Arts (EA)
Electronic Arts is an additional titan in the pc gaming industry, with popular franchise business such as “FIFA,” “Madden NFL,” and also “Star Wars: Battlefront.” EA also has numerous significant game development workshops, such as Respawn Enjoyment (makers of “Titanfall” as well as “Peak Legends”) and Bioware (manufacturers of “Mass Effect” and “Dragon Age”).
3. Take-Two Interactive (TTWO)
Take-Two Interactive is best understood for its Superstar Games tag, including blockbuster franchise businesses like “Grand Burglary Auto” and “Red Dead Redemption.” The business likewise has 2K Games, which releases prominent titles like “NBA 2K” and “Borderlands.”
4. Ubisoft (UBSFY)
Ubisoft is a leading publisher of AAA video games, with popular franchises such as “Assassin’s Creed,” “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege,” and “Far Cry.” The company also owns several major game development studios, including Massive Entertainment (makers of “The Division” and “The Division 2”) and Ivory Tower (makers of “The Crew”).
5. ZeniMax Media (ZEN)
ZeniMax Media is a privately-held video gaming company that possesses some of one of the most prominent game advancement workshops in the market, consisting of Bethesda Softworks (makers of “The Senior citizen Scrolls” series), id Software application (manufacturers of the “DOOM” series), Arkane Studios (makers of “Dishonored”), MachineGames (manufacturers of Wolfenstein), ZeniMax Online Studios (manufacturers of The Elder Scrolls Online), and also Tango Gameworks (manufacturers The Evil Within).
5 Pc Gaming Firms to Look For Growth
The Nasdaq exchange is home to some of the best and most ingenious business in the pc gaming sector. Below are five gaming companies to watch for growth in 2020:
1. BlueStacks Inc. (Nasdaq: BSX) is a leading mobile gaming platform with more than 300 million users worldwide. The company’s platform allows users to play mobile games on their PC or Mac without needing a smartphone.
2. Glu Mobile Inc. (Nasdaq: GLUU) is a leading developer of free-to-play mobile games with a portfolio of popular titles including Cooking Dash, Deer Hunter, and Design Home.
3. Gameloft SE (OTC: GLOFY) is a leading publisher of mobile video games with over 200 million regular monthly active individuals. The firm’s portfolio includes hits such as Asphalt, Order & Chaos, and Modern Battle.
4. Kabam Inc. (Nasdaq: KABM) is a leader in free-to-play mobile games with over 150 million monthly active customers. The company’s portfolio includes hits such as Marvel Competition of Champions, Star Wars ™: Uprising, and Fast & Furious 6: The Game.
5. Zynga Inc. (Nasdaq: ZNGA) is a leading social video game developer with over 250 million month-to-month energetic customers. The business’s profile includes preferred titles such as FarmVille, Words With Friends, and Zynga Online poker.
5 Pc Gaming Business to Look For Exhilaration
The worldwide video pc gaming market is anticipated to be worth $159 billion by 2022, and the development potential has tempted many firms to go public. If you’re seeking pc gaming supplies to contribute to your portfolio, below are 5 businesses trading on the Nasdaq exchange.
1. Nordica International (Nasdaq: NORD) is a Swedish video game designer and author best known for its “Combat zone” franchise. The firm went public in 2018 and its stock has since quadrupled in worth.
2. Gaming Ventures (Nasdaq: GMV) is a Canadian video gaming firm that went public in 2019. The company owns and operates various online and retail gaming businesses, including an on-line gambling establishment, casino poker area, and sports wagering website.
3. Glu Mobile (Nasdaq: GLUU) is a U.S.-based programmer and also author of mobile video games, consisting of prominent titles like “Kim Kardashian: Hollywood” and also” Deer Hunter.” The company went public in 2007 and its supply has since quadrupled in worth.
4. Zynga (Nasdaq: ZNGA) is a U.S.-based social video game designer best recognized for FarmVille and Sentences With Friends. The company went public in 2011, and its stock has tripled in worth.
5. Caesars Entertainment (Nasdaq: CZR) is a U.S.-based gaming company that owns and operates a number of casino properties around the world, including the iconic Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. The company went public in 2012 and its stock has since doubled in value.